How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for a Habitat for Humanity house:
Greater Lynchburg Habitat for Humanity only accepts applications during stated enrollment periods. Though you can request an application at any time, we strongly encourage you to attend an official Application Meeting, typically scheduled two or three times a year. Call Greg Tyree at 434-528-3774, or email him at email@example.com for details.
Income proof includes each of the following which you may receive:
- Three year's most recent income tax returns;
- Eight (8) most recent paycheck stubs (if you work);
- Public assistance income statements (SSI, Social Security, etc.) if you receive public assistance (Note: we do not include TANF or SNAP);
- One (1) year’s statement of child support or alimony, if you receive this type of income.
- Statements showing amounts of any other income you may receive.