How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for a Habitat for Humanity house:
Greater Lynchburg Habitat for Humanity only accepts applications during stated enrollment periods. Applications can be received at official Application Meetings, typically scheduled two or three times a year. Call Greg Tyree at 434-528-3774, or email him at email@example.com
Income proof includes each of the following which you may receive:
- Two year's most recent income tax returns;
- Three (3) most recent paycheck stubs (if you work);
- Public assistance income statements (SSI, Social Security, etc.) if you receive public assistance (Note: we do not include TANF or SNAP);
- One (1) year’s statement of child support or alimony, if you receive this type of income.
- Statements showing amounts of any other income you may receive.
If you need assistance in completing your application, please contact the Family Services Manager.
For any questions please fill out this form